01/19/2018 @ 12:00 > 1:00PM MST
In this course, participants will leave feeling compelled to sharpen their pencils and work much harder at:
- Identifying your agency’s core value proposition (5 key things to consider BEFORE deciding on your positioning)
- Articulating your positioning in a manner that truly differentiates your firm from most others
- Is highly defensible (the more provocative the positioning, the more persuasive the proof points must be)
02/09/2018 @ 12:00 > 1:00PM MST
In this course, participants will learn how to perfect their account service skills so that nothing ever feels like an unwanted upsell and cross sell. The key is to create an appropriate operating model where:
- You understand how to project the true potential of each account
- Your agency aligns compensation to better focus on growing accounts
- Everyone utilizes an account planning framework and monthly template
- The firm allocates sufficient time and resources for account growth activities
- Staff and partners are properly assigned the right tasks (better role management)
03/08/2018 @ 12:00 > 1:00PM MST
Anyone who has started a new business within the past 24 months will do well to learn some practical tips from the people who have been where you now are.
- How to handle rejection
- Doing things that don’t scale (that’s a good thing!)
- The trick to raising money to fuel your growth
- Releasing products and services before they’re ready for prime time (it’s encouraged!)
- A bad decision is often better than no decision. Act, fast and often!
- How to think about your first (and second, and third) hire
03/16/2018 @ 12:00 > 1:30PM MST
In this session, attendees will come to understand they are in control of their pricing strategies, not clients. They will learn firsthand from the industry’s guru who have coached hundreds of firms to increased profitability. You’ll understand how other marketing service providers got into this mess, and how to get out of it.
Tim will expose you to the paradigms, principles and practices that will allow you to be paid what you’re worth, and help you fall back in love with running an agency that is hardwired to make money.